Friday, September 14, 2007

Its Going to be a busy Ramadhan

It is already the 2nd Ramadhan and I had not managed to either berbuka at home or sembahyang tarawikh in my mosque. The first tarawikh was at Masjid Al-Syakirin, KLCC, second one at home on my own, the third at Masjid Ar-Rahman, Taman TAR. Both berbukas were at the office.

I was planning a quiet Ramadhan where I can concentrate on my ibadahs but it looks like it is not going to be. First, there was a major presentation to the Ministry and now we have visitors from Dubai and Japan. Luckily these people are not that fussy. They even agreed to fast (skip lunch) while working so as not to bother our staff. But, it is already 10:20pm and all my staff and our guests are still in the office, working.

Next week we need to prepare for our final presentation to the KSU. When will this stop? I think I should seriously consider my priorities especially about continuously trying to make more money for the shareholders.

I hope the later part of Ramadhan will be more tranquil for me.

Sallam Ramadhan untuk semua. Semoga ibadat kita sekeluarga diterima Allah swt dan mendapat keberkatan yang berkekalan.

No comments: