Monday, June 30, 2008

No..Not again

Ten years ago Anwar Ibrahim was accused of sodomy and it started the Reformasi movement. A few days ago, another police report was lodged by a purported victim who said he was sodomized by Anwar Ibrahim.

Ten years ago, I wrote an email to Anwar Ibrahim asking him to take an oath in the Name of Allah swt to deny that he was a sodomite but he did not do so. I'm thinking of writing to him again, asking him to do the same thing.

I can not trust man anymore in these matters and would like them to submit to The Creator to be judged. I know, most Muslims do not take an oath in the Name of Allah lightly. If Anwar can do this and spread the news via Youtube and other means to the masses, I think it does not matter anymore what Men and their man made laws decide.

When we should be concentrating to find ways on how to help the rakyats go through the difficult economic times, we are now bogged down with the never ending political games. Of course, the rich and those in power can afford these diversions but can the rakyats?

I have had enough of these nonsense.

No comments: