Wednesday, July 08, 2009

A busy period

I've been busy but that is no excuse for not updating this blog. Sometimes I feel more things get done during the busiest of periods. When things are moving slowly you tend to become lazy.

The past 2 months have seen me traveling to Stockholm, Indonesia and Vietnam. The trips are already tiring but trying to make sense of them through meaningful reports take real efforts. If I really think about the report writing I may just want to skip all these trips. And to think that writing is one of my strong points. But I've just been told today that I'll be traveling again next week.

All my weekends for the last month and the ones upto Ramadhan have been or will be fully occupied. There were times when I wonder why I got myself involved in so many things.

Got to go to bed now. There will be 2 meetings tomorrow and I still haven't completed compiling the Annual Report for the mosque's AGM this Friday. I'm sure someone will ask why the report was not distributed much earlier to enable them to read before the meeting. I have to think of an excuse.

No comments: