Friday, July 23, 2010

Is this how a Devil looks like?


Who has seen the Devil? Does it come only in one form? Now I'm not supposed to wear my T-shirt with the logo of my favorite team and I've been asked to repent. Does this mean that whoever came up with this fatwa knows for sure that the devil looks like the one seen in the logo of Manchester United Football Club and as such it is wrong for me to be seen wearing it.

I agree that we should not wear shirts which carries the name of a liquor brand as we are contributing to its brand name and thus profits. That is why I did not allow my son to wear certain Liverpool shirts. But he is looking forward for next season when Liverpool has a new mjor sponsor.

I'm no religious expert so I will not venture any further but I'm not convinced. Maybe it is time for me to further my religious studies.

2 comments:

Pak Zawi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
glassman said...

ilmu yg kita ada ni pun tak teramal , apa lagi nak amal faatwa songsang tuu. Mereka yg keluar fatwa pun bukan lagi dua kali lima,, 55 kali lima-lima. By the way tuan, how do I email you?