Friday, March 14, 2008

It will never be the same

I've been meaning to blog about a lot of issues regarding the recent election but I've been spending more time reading rather than writing. There are just so many intelligent and refreshing views and comments, unlike the main stream media.

The formation of the government in Perak has still not been resolved at the time of this posting. I was sad, disappointed, angry and ..... I feel there is no need to play politics, right after an election but I guess that is what politicians do, play politics. Anyway, what do I know as I'm no politician.

It seemed settled after the apology and all but, it still hurts...deeply. Sometimes it takes victory to unearth the real person. Now, we know and some people can tell me "I told you so". The only saving grace is that a lot of my friends on the other side of the divide (you see... we now have to divide again) share my very thoughts.

Whatever...

It will never be the same again.

Good luck Malaysia, you need it.

No comments: