Friday, April 04, 2008

Its been a while

Phew.. it has been a while since I last made a post. I've been busy, real busy with work. My Principals from Dubai and Japan were in town. We made a presentation and demo to our Client. I thought it went well and now we have to wait for their evaluation. In the meantime, exciting things are happening on the political front. I have been wanting to write on this but somehow or other cannot find the time.

This weekend is going to be another busy one. Both the KAFA school (where I'm an AJK) and my son's secondary school have events that I need to attend. To make matters worse my wife was involved in an accident when the car she was driving was hit by another car. Luckily, she was alright but one side of the car was hit quite bad. I need to send the car to the workshop to get an estimate of the cost of repairs.

On Sunday, I intend to bring the family to visit the Book Fair. Hope I can do it.

Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum... been visiting your blog for a while now.. glad you could squeeze some time to continue with it... knowing how busy you are, it's quite inspirational how you could still find the time.. hopefully i could do the same and start my own blog.. insyaAllah..

your son...