Monday, June 07, 2010

A Marry Weekend





The past weekend was spent attending weddings, five of them, to be exact. Two in Bangi, two in Kelana Jaya and one in Shah Alam. All are either friends, relatives or neighbours, so I deemed our attendance compulsory. Alhamdullillah, we managed to do it.


As usual, at occasions like these we will meet old friends and colleagues from our old school or places of work. These opportunities, I treasure most. Of course, I met people who I recognized but cannot make up their names but I think I have perfected the art of acting as if I know their names all along. I have always had problems remembering names but that do not stop me remembering their faces.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lets hope your "forgotten names" collegues doesnt read your blog.. haha..

Hussin said...

No worries. As I said, I have perfected the act of showing as though I know their names, so all of them would have thought that I remembered them. he.he.

thanks for visiting

Hussin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.