Friday, December 31, 2010

Travelog 2010 - Kuala Trengganu (Last Post of 2010)


It is the New Year again. 2010 is coming to an end and we welcome 2011 in a few hours. Me and my whole family are currently in Kuala Trengganu as part of Phase 2 of our cuti-cuti Malaysia 2010. It is also our youngest daughter, Nurhani's, birthday.



We arrived yesterday after spending a night in Cherating but cannot travel much as my Naza Ria has other plans. It started springing a leak of engine oil which I realized along the way from Cherating. We stopped at a workshop in Dungun but was not able to rectify it as it requires about half a day work. I continued my journey with 8 liters of engine oil to top up along the way. I have used up 4 liters just for the journey from Dungun and some traveling within Kuala Trengganu.


As it is Friday today, no workshop is open. So I have to wait till tomorrow. Hopefully the problem can be resolved by mid-day so we can start our journey back to KL. I'm going to miss the wedding of Zahari's daughter and a neighbour's son's engagement.


We can plan but He(Allah swt) is the Master Planner and we have to believe that His plans are the best for us. However, most of the times, we fail to realize and appreciate His plans for us and start assigning blame to everyone.


This will be the last post for 2010. Here's hoping that 2011 will be more productive for This Place. Happy Birthday Hani and Happy New Year to all.

1 comment:

Pak Zawi said...

HBO,
Happy New Year! Happy belated birthday to your youngest daughter Nurhani.
I am driving up to Kerteh to visit my daughter tomorrow (2nd jan) on my way to Kuantan for a stopover and on to KL to see my latest grandson. Hope to see the coastal route of Trengganu which I have not seen for sometime.