Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Resting

It has definitely been a long while since my last post. There were times when I wonder if I will even continue with this though deep inside me I really want it to continue.

A lot has happened since my last post. Work has kept me busy. In fact there have been too many short trips over the past two weeks. I was in Hong Kong for a few days attending a conference. Then there were 3 two days trips each to Sandakan, Jakarta and Miri in quick succession. These trips have taken its toll on me. I am now down with cough, cold and a terrible headache, resting at home. In fact I am feeling all my 53 years at this point in time but I need to see the doctor to get some medicine.

I will stop here and maybe make another post later in the day if I am up to it. At least I have got the whole thing started again.

3 comments:

Pak Zawi said...

Sdr. Hussein,
I am just as guilty. I believe blogging isn't as much fun anymore with facebook being the favourite to most people now. It is getting tougher to make a post though I have so much to share as well.

Fadzlin said...

Pak Long,
We will be praying for your fast recovery InsyaAllah.

Hussin said...

Pak Zawi: Thanks for visiting. I noticed that you have also not been active with your updates. I thought you are busy looking after the grand children. Just to let you know, InsyaAllah I'll be marrying off my eldest daughter in June and my future son-in-law is from Machang.

Fadzlin: Thanks for the doa. I am feeling better already. Off to work tomorrow.