Friday, August 17, 2007

The School Holidays is here

Today is the last day of school for the third term. Starting from tomorrow school will be closed for one week. That would be a relief for my wife as she do not need to send kids to school and collect them after that. But they will be home most of the time and they can be more than a handful.

Somebody enquired if we were going for a break somewhere. I just kept quiet and pretend that I did not hear what was said. I don't think I can spare any time next week. There are 2 meetings scheduled for Monday and Tuesday. Thereafter, I was thinking of going to visit some of the Immigration offices up north, just to show my face. I was thinking of going back to Melaka for the weekend of 25 August but I just received a letter today asking me to attend a course for mosque Committees organized by JAIS. There goes my weekend.

Maybe I should send the kids to balik kampong, but it would be a burden to their grandma. Well lets just see what happens.

Good nite.

p/s: Our top badminton pair suffered a heartbreaking loss in the quarter finals of the World Badminton Championships a few hours ago. They put up a good fight but I thought they had their chances. It was a tough loss.

No comments: