Monday, November 26, 2007

A website for PIBGs

A visitor to my blog (mind you I do not have many visitors as I did not promote this blog) by the name of Dr Mohamed Rafick has some things in common with me. He is a YDP of a PIBG. Though I'm just an AJK now, I used to be a YDP before and therefore can appreciate his predicament in trying to manage this important but often misunderstood NGO. I also have a good friend who has been a YDP of a school in Taman Melawati for several years and often share our thoughts on the subject.

Dr Rafick has introduced me to a site which is trying to consolidate the efforts of PIBG activities nation wide. I think this is a very good idea and would like to do my small part by promoting this site. I know it will not be much as my blog is not popular but I will also try to promote it through my other mailing lists.

If any of you are a member of any PIBG it may be worth your while to visit the site. It is still under development but do visit it from time to time to see its progress. I wish you well Dr. Rafick.

www.pibg-my.org

No comments: