Thursday, February 12, 2009

Aizat off to MRSM Kepala Batas



On Monday, 9 Feb 2009 the whole family headed north for Aizat's registration at MRSM Kepala Batas that is to take place the next day. We decided to go one day earlier so as not to be in too much of a rush. We put up at one of the hotels in Seberang Jaya. Not a bad place but for my subsequent visits to see my son I would most probably stay at Seri Malaysia Kepala Batas. I have not been to Kepala Batas before but the area is reflective of the fact that its member of Parliament is the current Prime Minister.

MRSM Kepala Batas is only in its third year of operations. As expected the whole complex is still "work in progress". The field is still not fully completed, the tennis courts are not playable yet and a few areas are visibly under construction. However, after the experience of sending my second child to an MRSM for which he was part of the first batch of students, this is a relief.

The registration process was relatively quick but the place was hot making all of us feeling tired. Apparently it had not rained for a month in the area and one can feel the heat. After all the "Taklimats" we went back to town for lunch and also purchase things which we have actually purchased before in KL but Aizat conveniently forgot to bring.

Anyway, we finally left MRSM Kepala Batas at around 5:40pm leaving Aizat to taste his first real experience of living away from home. I'm sure he can cope and this experience will make him a much better person in future. I only hope that Aizat thinks the same way soon because I have a feeling he does NOT think so now.

Good luck my son. We love you and will miss you but I know this is for your own good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Selamat berjaya, Aizat. Hussin, I am certain you will ensure he will get a 'complete education' - as we are all know that excellent grades are not enough. Shariff

Anonymous said...

mrsm ni banyak kenangan la..
sedeynye..
x
kene kejar ngan warden lagi
denda pusing maktab sme..

RajaSyazwanAzri aka King said...

selamat berjaya...
terharu la,terigin nak gi balik sana...
kirim salam kat sume cikgu!
ckp King kirim salam!