Monday, December 14, 2009

Company's Family Day



The Company is more than 5 years old but it only managed to have its first Family Day cum Annual Dinner which was held at Colmar Tropicale, Bukit Tinggi, Bentong, Pahang last weekend.


It was a 3 day, 2 night affair but I only managed to go there on the second day. This is my second visit to this place. As it was a few years I only managed to stay less than 24 hours. But the most important event was the Annual Dinner. It was attended by all staff (except one) and their immediate family members. The Chairman and MD graced the dinner with their presence and short speeches.



For all intents and purposes, I think it was a succesful event. I'm sure the staff are looking forward for the next event.

2 comments:

Haizir said...

Oh, dekat je. Ingatkan Bukit Tinggi Indonesia.

Fadzlin said...

Waht, TAR-GET dah ramai orang! Rindunya sama semua.