Thursday, February 04, 2010

Mentally Exhausted



When one reach the age that I'm at now and with my current lifestyle I guess one will get physically tired easily. After all, I do not give too much thoughts on what I eat and I seldom find time to exercise, two things my doctors and doctor friends have always emphasized are requirements of healthy living. Somehow I have managed to compensate my physical setbacks with my determination.


However, when I am faced with mental fatigue (as what I'm experiencing now) relying on determination alone is not enough. I'm worried about so many things, especially my loved ones. Have I done enough for them? What problems are they facing now? Have I contributed to those problems? What can I do?

Oh Allah,
Guide us on the straight path,
The path of those whom Thou hast favored;
Not (the path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray.

Al-Fatihah :5-7

1 comment:

ibnhussin said...

sometimes we do think a little bit too much. we care a lot but sometimes it will do us so much good to just pray to Allah. After all, He determines everything for everyone.

that being said, please find time to exercise and check your diet. it will do wonders to your health. you'll feel more energetic, insyaAllah... even if it is just a little walk around the neighbourhood. :-)