Saturday, January 02, 2010

The Irrelevant Judge Moves On

The Irrelevant Judge passed away today, I read in the blogs. I cannot help but noticed that almost all the comments written had nothing good to say about him. I have always prayed that when I leave this world to meet my Maker, most of those who had the opportunity to know me will have something good to say or think about me. Even if they see no reason to wish me well in the after world they will not find a reason to wish me hell either.

I would like to refrain from making any comments about the Irrelevant Judge upon his demise as I do not have first hand information about the man. However, from what little that I read about his judgments, I can understand the strong feelings people have against him. He will find out soon enough that nothing is now irrelevant as far as his Maker is concerned.

Maybe we should sympathise with his family that he left behind because they have to live with his past deeds. But then again.....maybe we should rub it in so that it will be a good example for the others.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat method[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or little-understood avenues to generate an income online.