Saturday, January 23, 2010

The King is Gone

Sultan Johor (I do not know his full name) passed away last night at age 77. I wonder why the royals always take names that are more than a mouthful when they assume their throne. I guess it adds to the grandeur of their positions. But lets hope that they remember that when they meet their Maker they are just the same as you and me, their names not withstanding. The only difference is how they live their life.

As usual I would not like to comment on someone who is already gone but lets say that this Sultan of ours is "colourful" to say the least.

Sebagai seorang Muslim marilah kita baca Al-Fatihah dan jika ditakdirkan ada keberkatan atas bacaan kita di sisi Allah swt, kita sedekahkan lah pahala tersebut kepada beliau. Semoga Allah swt memaafkan kita semua atas segala kesalahan kita.

No comments: