Saturday, January 02, 2010

Its a new Decade

Its 2010, a new decade. A year seems too short, before we realized it its over so I would like to write about a decade instead. Just imagine if we talk about our resolutions for the decade instead of for the year, maybe its more achievable.

I stopped making resolutions many years ago when I realized I always failed even in the most modest of hopes. So rather than feel dismayed at the end of the year when its confirmed that I have failed yet again, its better if I stop making them all together.

Even so, I still have hopes that I would like to achieve. But it seems that I am thinking more of the after world than the present. And these need not be written down as KPIs as they concerned matters of the heart and my relationship with the Creator. My success or failure is determined by Him and Him alone. No superior to review or appraise at the end of the year.

HAPPY NEW DECADE EVERYONE

No comments: