Friday, January 01, 2010

Hani is 13


Its the last day of the last year of the first decade of the 21st century. I hope I got that right. I was on leave from work as I wanted to attend a function in the school where I'm a PTA Committee member, the Orientation Day for new students. The function only ended about noon. Later in the day I had to run some errands including sending my MPV for servicing to prepare for trip to Kepala Batas to send Aizat over the weekend,



Our youngest child, Nurhani celebrates her 13th birthday today. She is a grown up girl now. She'll be in Form Two soon. I can't wait for her to complete her schooling so that I can stop getting involved in the PTA. I think I've been involved in one way or another for the last 15 years. It must be time for me to take a break.


Hani has been very active in her first year in secondary school. She could have been a prefect had she wanted to but she preferred to be a Librarian and getting involved with trying to save the environment. Now she wants to be an "environmentalist", whatever that is. I hope by the time she completed school, an environmentalist will be able to survive in this world.


For some time I've promised Hani that I will treat her to dinner which would include one of the best mushroom soups that I know of for her birthday. So off we went to Kokopelli after maghrib. Yhe eatery is just near my office and I know the owner quiet well.


The place was full, being New Year Eve. Luckily, we managed to get a place for six as we were quiet early. It seemed everyone enjoyed their food. We went straight home after dinner as my wife has not been too well for the past few days because of her asthma attack.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANI.

1 comment:

Fadzlin said...

Happy birthday Hani!