Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Aizat



Today, 27 July is Aizat's, my fourth child, 15th birthday. I'm now in Port Dickson with my staff having a course. I'm sure Aizat must not be thrilled that I'm not home on his birthday. He would have asked for a sushi dinner tonight. How on earth he caught this expensive taste for Japanese food I don't know.



Aizat is the engineer at home. I can count on him to fix things up, be it the TV, Astro, some appliances we can depend on him. He is also the easiest to ask for help, so much so, sometimes I feel we took advantage of him.



But, Aizat is also the moodiest of all my children. He can get riled up for the simplest of things though he will snap out of it as easily. I've warned him to take things easy failing which he is a prime candidate for a heart attack. Lately he has improved in this area but there is still room for improvement.



As for his studies, well, I know he can improve. He definitely has the capability to do well. But it is so difficult to get him to sit down and study. If you force him to do anything he can finish a chapter in just five minutes. Me and wife always wonder what he achieve in the 5 minutes.

Sorry Aizat, I'm not able to be with you on your birthday this year.

Happy Birthday son.

No comments: