Monday, July 07, 2008

No more TV

This year two of my kids are sitting for major exams. Hani will be sitting for her UPSR in September and Aizat his PMR in October. My wife and I have had difficulty in controlling the TV watching times.

I have many times threatened the kids that I will put the TV in my room if they failed to control their TV watching habits. My threats have failed miserably. Finally, we decided to pull the plug off the TV once and for all. The TV is now in my room, not even connected to its power source and the Astro card is in my wallet. So, no more TV for everyone in the house for the next few months. I wonder how life would be like. So much the better, I presumed.

The first casualty was that I missed the classic Wimbledon final between Nadal and Federer last night. I do not know how I will take it when the BPL season starts. I may have to go out to the neighbourhood mamak stall for my dose of BPL football.

Things we have to do for our kids..

No comments: