Sunday, July 27, 2008

HBO's Place is one year old

I and 18 of my staff are in PD from yesterday until tomorrow. We are conducting a Maintenance Course for my technical staff over the period. The course is now ongoing but I'm at the Api-Api Coffee Terrace checking my mails. I'm also not well. Since yesterday I've been having running nose and a slight fever. Quite a few of us are caught by this bug making the session less bearable for me.



I was going through my blog a few days ago and realised that it has been one year since I started this. I've made almost 100 posts, not bad if I must say so myself. Of course, I could have done better but there were times in the past few months when I thought this blog would have died a natural death.

Reading back my earlier postings, it made me realized that I must continue with the blog. How I wished blogging has been around since many years ago. So, if there are any young ones reading this, please go ahead and start your own blog. No need to make daily postings, weekly would suffice. Many years later you will be glad that you have the blog as you will be able to go back in life which I am sure you will find interesting.

I am hopeful that I will be able to continue for many years more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pak Zawi said...

Hussin,
Happy first annivessary to HBO. Congratulations for the more than 100 posts. It is quite an achievement really knowing how busy you are with a business to take care of.

Hussin said...

Terima kasih Sdra Zawi atas ucapan dan sering melawat blog saya yang tak seberapa ini.

Of course my 100 posts are nothing to yours which are practically essays worth compiling into a book.